How to Apply
Please read the following before completing an application.
The Housing Authority of McDonough County is currently accepting applications for the following:
- Prairieview Townhomes in Macomb: 1-5 Bedroom Apartments.
- Eisenhower Tower in Macomb: Studio and 1 Bedroom Apartments.
- Greenbrier Townhomes in Bushnell: 2-4 Bedroom Apartments.
- Fitch Manor in Bushnell (Reserved for persons age 50 and older or persons with disabilities): 1-2 Bedroom Apartments.
- Fitch Manor in Bushnell (Reserved for persons age 62 and older or persons with disabilities): 1-2 Bedroom Apartments.
Your application can not be processed without the following:
- Eligibility Application Form - Signed by head of household.
- Fraud Information Form (HUD-1141) - MUST be read by all adults in the household, signed by the head of household.
- Declaration Of Citizenship Form - one form required for each household member. Forms for children under age 18 MUST be signed by parent or guardian.
- Supplement to Application for Federally Assisted Housing Form (92006) - One form for each adult is required. Form completion is optional; however, the form MUST be signed and returned even if left blank.
- Copy of driver's license or state ID for all adult household members.
- Copy of Social Security card for all household members.
Documentation of any preferences selected on your application should accompany the application to help with waiting list placement.
Incomplete applications WILL be returned. If you are interested in applying for Public Housing or Rural Development, you MUST complete the required forms and return them to the Housing Authority office in person or by mail to:
322 West Piper Street
Macomb, IL 61455
8:00am - 4:00pm
Bill Jacobs, Executive Director Contact Info:
322 W. Piper Street
Macomb, IL 61455
(F) 309-836-2590 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting applications for Public Housing. Apply here.
We are NOT taking applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.